Wednesday, June 27, 2007

are you reelin' in the years?

i woke up at 11 this morning.

then i decided i needed to mow the lawn.

alas, i went to put gas in the mower...but i didn't have any gas. so i had to drive a painful 1.6 miles to the nearest superamerica to put all of 1.667 gallons of gas in the can. cost: an even $5. i'm good at what i do.

i went in to pay for this liquid gold...when lo and behold...a young jason houle was staring back at me. what a pleasant surprise.

after mowing the lawn i realized something: i could care less about this upcoming grad party. (shameless plug: saturday, my house, 1-5. anyone/everyone welcome) basically...my sister has planned out all of it. i will just be standing in my garage greeting/being friendly/not caring and everyone around me will probably ask one of three questions. "where are you going next year?" "what are you going to major in?" "are you excited?"

i've already rehearsed my elaborately detailed answers:

"the U."
"not sure."
"yup."

one last tid-bit: i still kind of want to shave my head. but...everyone around me has begged to keep the curls. so i'm thinknig of compromising: i'll shave half of my head.

with that, i would like to remind everyone that tonight is the drawing for the powerball. 103 million dollars...if you haven't purchased a ticket...you should! for those of you fools who mock me...keep in mind...if i win, i'll gladly pay for your entire college education.

mustache out!

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, June 28, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

it was a pleasant surprise to see you at SA as well, young kubas.

 
At 9:52 PM, June 29, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

and grad school?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home