Friday, October 19, 2007

Can You Take Me Back Where I Came From

We got back our pop quizzes today in Highlights of Astronomy. They were 10 points and accounted for about 15% of our final grade.

Class average: 5.6
Max's score: 10

USA! USA! USA!

If our astronomy professor had tested us on our athletic ability, or our acting talent, I would have been outshone by many a classmate. Luckily for me, he tested us on astronomy knowledge instead.


This almost makes up for my (fully-deserved) B- on my first humanities paper, and my (predicted) B on my next one.

I am enjoying astronomy though. I'm certain I will enjoy knowing about the phases of the Moon for the rest of my life.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, October 19, 2007, Blogger Comrade_Bazarov said...

Are these the sketches made by Galileo?
Or are they your handiwork?

 
At 6:37 PM, October 19, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

galileo

good eye

 
At 6:52 PM, October 19, 2007, Blogger Comrade_Bazarov said...

Thats because I read the starry messenger by galileo for my history of modern thought class

 

Post a Comment

<< Home