Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"I'm quaking in my boots..."

Here is to this amazing (and probably unique) youtube video...

The battle of the titans: professor vs. preacher




And now for some information:

The professor in question is the honorable Eric R. Scerri, professor of Chemistry at the UCLA department of Chemistry and Biochemistry.It seems that he is some sort of an expert on the science of periodic tables, considering he has written a whole book on them, which is used as a textbook for one of his classes (my roommate is taking his class).


Prof.Scerri was educated in England, and he is definitely not lying when he says (in the video), "I teach logic [self-censored]".

According to my roommate, he majored in logic and chemistry. Very aggressive combination, apparently.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, October 18, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Man tirth

long time no blog

 
At 12:53 AM, October 18, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

That was a pretty good video


classic tirth

 
At 1:03 AM, October 18, 2007, Blogger Comrade_Bazarov said...

How are your classes at Northwestern Maxwell?

 
At 1:19 AM, October 18, 2007, Blogger Comrade_Bazarov said...

What happened to the venerable superblog?

 
At 10:37 AM, October 18, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

They're pretty hard. I'm starting to hate my humanities seminar, which is the equivalent of 4 classes, so that's a bad thing.

Superblog got all blowed up.

 
At 10:40 AM, October 18, 2007, Blogger Josh said...

superblog could not keep up with the modern world.

R.I.P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home