Thursday, March 02, 2006

Siete magici!

Have you ever looked at the results of a Google search for "Manly Mustache"? I mean, really looked at them?

I agree with royale; all mustache nationals should leave a comment over at casa siry (home of the Italian Stallion), preferably complimenting him as "magic!" or "really magic!" And in Italian, if you can manage it. This could be the start of a beautiful relationship, I'm telling you. The Manly Mustaches going international. We are HUGE in Europe.

Let's just move on. Next year man, next year.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, March 02, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

I think I'm taking this very well.

Also, our italian friend doesn't have word verification on his comments. Someone should tell him about that. In Italian.

 
At 4:55 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger studio modena said...

Dear Manly Mustaches,

my new post for you:
casasiry.blogspot.com

Bye,

sir Alex Mò

 
At 8:09 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

I JUST READ HIS NEW POST!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! BREAD PARTY!?!?!?!?!

(Goes into cardiac arrest from too much awesome power)





















(Briefly comes back to life)

Best... post... ever... read... ittt...

 
At 6:06 PM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Kubas: We need a new "charity of the month"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home