Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Inward Singing

Then one day a Manly Mustache and four GPAers joined forces and formed a band the likes of which had never been seen, and they called themselves the Death Eaters. THAT'S RIGHT! Me! and (houle and holbrook and mattson) and johnny v! We! Are The Deeeeaath Eaters!
Big KB today. Third place, missed silver by ONE point to Moorhead. Oh well, we only had to visit Moorhead, they have to live there all the time. Dick-wads.

More soph treachery: I felt kind of sick today, partly due to the roasting-hot 6 hours on a crappy school bus, but it seems a little bit of the old bird flu as well. Plus, I'm giving blood tommorow at 8:15, potentially rendering me slightly anemic and weakened for the rest of the day. You KNOW the sophs were planning that. Slimey little bastards.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, March 01, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

We were fighting them in their god damn seat of power. There was no way we could win.

 
At 8:49 AM, March 02, 2006, Blogger studio modena said...

You are magic!
You are really magic!

Bye,

Siriglio Nove Gol

 
At 12:32 PM, March 02, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

That. Has got to be the greatest comment I've ever seen. A random Italian comes on to tell me I'm magic? I don't care how sick I am, this is a good day.

 
At 4:31 PM, March 02, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

our worst meet easily

 
At 12:37 AM, March 03, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Third round crash.

There's a lot to blame, but I won't point fingers. When you point a finger, you've got three pointing back at yourself. And... one up at God, I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home