Thursday, April 20, 2006

I See a Mustache in My Future

I recently discovered the sight http://www.myheritage.com/ and decided to give the face recognition feature a try, to see which celebrities my face matched up with. The results were astounding. My number one and number two matches each had mustaches in their featured photos.


#1 Christopher Lee #2 Enrico Caruso

Now, granted, I really have no idea who Enrico Caruso is, but the mustache on that man is amazing. My other matches weren't quite as good (Lindsay Lohan???), but did feature American hero Jimmy Carter and Frenchman Antonin Artaud. I would strongly suggest others to check out the site and post your results.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

More with different pic- Snoop Dogg, Patrick Swayze, Benito Mussolini among others.

 
At 8:23 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Kurt, you seriously do look like a young Christopher Lee. I've never noticed it, but it's kind of eerie. At least in that pic.

And I'm jealous about the Patrick Swazye match.

 
At 9:04 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

Joe Pesci, Ralf Schumacher and John Wayne were my top three. Orlando Bloom is on there as well.

 
At 9:24 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I did one for sam walker:

Kate Bush, Ashton Kutcher, Claudia
Schiffer, Heidi Klum.

Those were the main ones and coincidently they are all girls.

 
At 9:36 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Heidi Klum?

Forget Sam's sister, there's a hotter Walker on the prowl...

 
At 9:58 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Though I should talk... the only male I got was Lech Walesa, and while he does have a mustache, it's not manly enough to overcome the feminity I matched in Julianne Moore, Carmen Electra, Julie Andrews, Grace Kelly, and Brigitte Bardot.

The recognition is primarily by pose, but it's an interesting concept.

 
At 11:08 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

Justin Timberlake, Jesse McCartney, and Jude Law were my top 3. I'm a fucking stud. #4? Emma Watson? What? I better stay away from Mr. Stevenson!

 
At 2:39 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

btw, I'm pretty sure Jesus started this whole thing. I never really pictured him as a trend-setter that people followed and imitated until now.

 
At 8:47 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Believe it or not, I actually didn't get the idea from Jesus's blog. I heard about it on the radio.

 
At 9:33 AM, April 22, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

I'd watch out Hukriede. Tay might try to bone you or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home