Thursday, April 20, 2006

Joy Inside My Tears

To our Italian friends:
You may send the precious American Party DVDs to the following address:

Maxwell Kuehn
Brainerd Senior High School
702 S. 5th Street, Brainerd MN 56401

Ideally, they will come to our school and all can rejoice in their reception. I hope the shipping is not too expensive! Italy is on the Euro, no?

Has anybody else noticed that when we write for the Italians, we tend to adopt their manner of English? I enjoy this phenomenon immensely. I plan to use the word "mythic" much more frequently now.

Can you imagine if instead of Sir Alex, some random German or, God forbid, Dutchman had discovered our site? I wonder if the same flowering international brotherhood would have formed...


P.S.: To all death eaters/tennis players--how about showing max a little love in the tennis bus seating arrangment tommorow?

P.P.S.: I could copy this post into Word to spell check it, but I'm not going to and you'll just have to deal with that.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

I'll try my best.

 
At 10:02 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Seating is based primarily on seniority, rank, and size. First-come first-serve principles also play in to a large regard when the lines between the above three become fuzzy.

At any rate, if you whine about it, my WV says it all: eoremoms

 
At 10:23 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

yeah, i'm in the cities right now.

all i can say, maxwell,

the title... stevie wonder song?????

you are mythic!

 
At 10:46 PM, April 20, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

C'mon houle, hook a brother up.

What are you, some kind of principled tennis CAPTAIN now? I always suspected you of being too nice of a guy for the Death Eaters...

 
At 1:51 AM, April 21, 2006, Blogger lancha2012 said...

Hi guys. Last night was born http://pizzaemandolino.blogspot.com, first blog for you.
If you want to write us, you can do it in that blog. It's for you!!

 
At 9:24 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Andrew Kubas, I had a dream Thursday night about you taking second at the State Speech competition, which ended up taking place in the BHS gymnasium. The guy that beat you was basically a clone of you, and you began with the same opening statements.

The prompt you gave your speech on was "Why Other Countries Don't Like War So Much," though I don't exactly remember the speech you gave.

Now that I think about it, it was a pretty sweet dream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home