Monday, April 03, 2006

oh indiana

First and foremost, Indiana is home to this man with a mustache.


Next, for those who didn't hear, this year the state of Indiana finally began using Daylight Saving Time. (You can read more about it here [it talks about the beer industry. it's all good])


My question: What took so freaking long? I remember 8 years ago...I drove through Indiana and had to change my watch. A few hours later we were through the state and had to switch the time again. It was so pointless! Perhaps Mr. Wanninger would care to enlighten us.

With this post, hopefully we won't be falling deeper into a post-bread-party-suicide.

(Does the shape of southern Indiana remind anyone of a poorly-groomed mustache?)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, April 03, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

State quarters on Conan:
South Dakota: 1998--Our First Black Guy.
North Dakota: Hey, Did You Hear About South Dakota's Black Guy?

 
At 9:00 PM, April 04, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Florida: Life's End Zone

 
At 11:47 AM, April 09, 2006, Blogger Eddie W. said...

I hate the time change in the spring. We lose an hour of sleep.....well maybe two hours of sleep because at midnight clocktime, my body still says it's 11pm, so I stay up an extra hour. But that alarm clock in the morning *still* goes off at 7am....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home