Friday, March 31, 2006

la fiesta de pan (the bread party)

alright, being that i have no idea if we have tennis tomorrow morning, the bread party (for now) is being scheduled at 2:00 PM.

this is how you get to my house: (for all who have recieved their invitations)

i'm assuming you all know where memorywood drive is. if not, it's the road that jets off of 210 in west baxter. (about 1/2 mile past baxter elementary/by baxter city hall)

anyway, you go down memorywood for about 1 mile, and you'll see (on your left) a sign/road which says "Circle Pines Road." turn left.

my house is the 7th on the right. let the bread feasting begin!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, March 31, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

bundy, please call me bright and early if we DO indeed have tennis.

 
At 11:56 PM, March 31, 2006, Blogger sherlock said...

thanks man.
I work until 5, so i'll head over there afterwards, but I don't remember how long bread takes. it might be like three hours in the bread maker, but we've got time, right?

 
At 1:26 AM, April 01, 2006, Blogger swalker said...

God you guys are d-bags.

My email is in my profile. I expect the proper action to be taken.

I was going to give you an update on my MYstery Vacation, but I guess it's going to have to wait.

Also, I didn't post my profile pic out of egocentrism -- as I said in the post, I only posted it because I had to in order to get it hosted on Blogger so I could use it.

 
At 12:19 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

baxter city hall is ON memorywood drive. what are YOU talking about?

 
At 1:33 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

your point?

 
At 7:47 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Tom said...

oh. my mistake. i should read all of the words in sentances from now on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home