Saturday, July 15, 2006

Rocket Sauce

Good:
-Turns out my mom's best friend's aunt's husband works at Princeton, so my mom and I are going to go out to Jersey over MEA to visit them and check out the campus.

-My marvelous mother just bought me a cell phone. My crippling internet paranoia won't allow me to post the number here, but feel free to ask me in person. Oh, I also need the phone number of every person I've ever known, apparently.

Bad:
-I had to go to Wal-Fart today to price out some treasure hunt items.

Good within the Bad:
-I managed to be really pissed at Wal-Mart the entire time I was shopping.
-I only spent $2.67.
-I found a marvelous little device in the camping equipment consisting of a fork with a Swiss Army knife in the handle and a combined knife/spoon. It had an excellent name, which I'm considering using as my phone's name: Hobo Tool.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Tay said...

i gaurentee i'm the first to have read this post.

 
At 2:25 PM, July 15, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

i bet max re-read it first.

OH SNAP.

and anything hobo-related is a must buy. including hobos.

 
At 3:00 PM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

max lets work on the t hunt tonight

 
At 11:58 PM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

I'm so glad we have Wal-Mart around to help destitute people with affordable Tools. They're pretty much right up there with Habitat for Humanity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home