Thursday, August 10, 2006

I Promise

I'll have a better post up here real soon. For real this time.

I feel bad about slacking on the blog for so long. I just finished the Lord of the Rings radio series, so I should have a good post about that for anyone who isn't sick of LOTR. So EVERYBODY, right?

And Kurt, is there any way we could get the final fight scene up on the blog? Or, failing that, a blooper reel? Because those bloopers are absolutely deadly. You could make a 5 minute clip of just the mustache falling off. Oh man, the multiple takes on some of those lines from Johnson? The protein shake spit take? When Johnson kicked me in my unprotected chest, rather than my heavily padded belly, on two consecutive takes? This blog could be a place of rebirth for this fine film.

P.S.: Does kurt even come on the blog anymore? I'll have to give him a call to arms.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger la rana said...

Kubas-
Julie asked me to tell you that she forgives you, but she forgot her blogger password so she can't log in and tell you herself. Don't ask me what this is all about.

 
At 10:43 PM, August 11, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Max-

I've been out of town for 13 of the last 15 days. However, now i'm back and will be here for the rest of the summer. I'll probably start working on a blooper reel from the movie.

 
At 11:40 AM, August 13, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I'll do a movie trailer first instead of a blooper reel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home