Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Good Night

do you SEE this smile on my face? DO YOU?

praise God! today "es mi dia final" with meyer's associates and teleservices. (as part of our union contract, we're required to state the phrase 'praise God' whenever referencing the fact we're quitting)

here's my shameless plug: if you, ladies and gentlemen, have ANY interest in working for MAT, feel free to click here. (why are they all smiling?)

so i have a question: does anyone want to go to perham...say...in 3 days? i'll drive. it will be the next mustache adventure. (or do we "need" to save it for spring break?)

we just got 2 hits from the lovely city of LA...which leads me to my next point: check out the newest mustache poll! even if you hate band/band nerds...you could play an important role in deciding where we go. (wanna buy a coupon booklet?)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, August 10, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Kubas, I am SO going to outsell you in coupon books.


Oh man.

And where's Milan, Italy on the list of locations?

 
At 11:59 AM, August 10, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Did you really have a union? I wish I were in a union.



I crave corruption.

 
At 11:59 AM, August 10, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

hey max, let's not compete against one another...

instead, let's order 60 coupon books and split the profits.

i mean, with my talking skills and your sex appeal, EVERYONE will buy one, right? we can't go wrong, can we???

how hard can it be to sell SIXTY coupon booklets?

 
At 11:19 AM, August 11, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA.

 
At 9:40 PM, August 13, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

I'm assuming Kubas resigned, but I'm still a stalwart member of the Communications Workers of America, Max.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home