Saturday, August 26, 2006

Mind Bullets

A little bird told me that to promote its new album and movie, Tenacious D will be going on tour this fall. Except for the Winnipeg Folk Festival, I've never been to a proper concert before. What better way to start than with the rockingest band of all time?

I wonder if they'll resist playing their classics, try to push the new material. Things could get ugly: "Come on! You know what we came for! Now do 'Inward Singing' before we rush the stage!"

Demand will be through the roof, no doubt. We'll have to organize to get everyone from Brainerd to the concert. We could take the Licoln, or a school bus if we wanted to save on gas.

Distances I would be willing to drive to see the D:
East: Philidelphia
South: St. Louis
North: Winnipeg
West: Billings

Scholarship applications have got me down, but hopefully the State Fair (and a U of M marching band performance) will bring me back up. Go Gophers!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, August 26, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Philadelphia? Really?

 
At 12:56 AM, August 27, 2006, Blogger Tay said...

where did you get this info?

 
At 11:20 AM, August 27, 2006, Blogger J0hn said...

tay: they probably wont play fuck her gently because its their worst song.

 
At 9:29 PM, August 27, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Hey, who wouldn't drive to Philly for a D concert?

Tay: if you'll refer back to my post, you'll see that my source was "A little bird."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home