Sunday, May 27, 2007

By the way, it says "balls" on your forehead.

I have been wanting to write something on the blog for quite sometime, and still I have nothing worthwhile to say. It seems I was born into this world with knowledge and imagination, but with a complete lack of writing skills. (as seen in that last statement) So I sit here thinking about what to write and *blinking light* an idea hits me. Instead of writing something meaningful, write something where the reader feels like he just lost 5 minutes of his life. Here we go:

Yesterday was my first day at Boardwalk. It was a decent job, I got to deliver pizzas for an hour or so and washed dishes for the next four hours. Hopefully I get to start making pizzas soon, that looks like kind of a fun job. Of course that is the same thing I thought about the movie theater and boy was I wrong. Recieve order, fill order, make change, send customer to watch one of the crappy mainstream movies, rinse, repeat. Only if the world was full of people who would not listen to movie commercials that say one of the many,"This movie is the next (fill in any classic movie). It makes (fill in any good, recent movie) look like a walk in the park." Oh well I can't change the world. Sill though people WATCH HOT FUZZ!

Finally I was watching Garden State yesterday again and couldn't stop laughing at this:

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, May 27, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Garden State was a moderate disappointment for me.

But not NEARLY as big of a disappointment as the fact that Hot Fuzz is no longer in the theatre. In fact, I think I'll post about how pissed I am.

 
At 4:13 PM, May 27, 2007, Blogger Josh said...

did you just make a post bashing mainstream movies and then reference garden state?

are you fuckin kidding me dude?

 
At 7:01 PM, May 27, 2007, Blogger sherlock said...

good post tom.

 
At 10:39 PM, May 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

garden state is basically my favorite movie. not gonna lie.

 
At 6:23 PM, May 28, 2007, Blogger 3_the_hard_way said...

How is Garden State mainstream? My definition of mainstream is big-budget, everybody knows about it, spider-man, pirates, shrek, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home