Friday, May 11, 2007

heir to the throne.

i'm not really sure if we're allowed to discuss this.

but the next in line to take over paul melby:

rich berggren...the director at eden prairie.

i love this choice for the BHS music department. not only did we find someone with experience (13 years worth) but eden prairie has long been one of the better bands in the twin cities area. i think everyone should be pretty stoked/in good hands next year.

i know this post pertains to a very small faction of the mustache faithful, but it's decent-sized news.

mustache out!

ps: line of the day (yesterday)

mr. barnett: (referring to the movie) "when the lights go out, the learning comes on."
rachel lindman: (innocent rachel!) "that's what SHE said."

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger jennifer said...

I hope he likes sweet tunes like symphonic movement and not "standard repertoire" songs like boring ones.

 
At 5:41 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger The Clarinet Goddess said...

sweet. Thanks for letting me know. I was wondering. Did they have him direct you guys at all?

 
At 6:10 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger Shelty said...

Did Melby announce this in band today? Because it would be a day I'm gone.

 
At 7:30 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger la rana said...

ANDRES!! you made it sound way dirtier than it was. he said, "when the lights go out, the learning begins."
and did you really have to share that with the "mustache faithful?"

 
At 7:33 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

i'm glad he did

 
At 10:35 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

2nd

 
At 11:57 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger Koreann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:58 PM, May 11, 2007, Blogger Koreann said...

I'm glad you are okay with this.

You forget you are leaving. If he turns out being a complete uglyfacemanwhoreuncoolmancrapman, I am blaming you for allowing me to stay in band.
No, I think you actually pleaded to me today to stay in. FOR YOU.

what a silly notion.

 
At 10:55 PM, May 12, 2007, Blogger Kelsi said...

I never see you anymore, Rachel, so I was happy to hear this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home