Wednesday, May 09, 2007

it boggles the mind.

so i just finished watching lost. (but that's not the point.) and i decided to check my e-mail quickly before i went to bed.

and...the screen read, "you have 12 new messages."

now i was expecting one or two new ones, but twelve? this seemed out of the ordinary.

so i went to my inbox.

nothing.

after looking high and low for these elusive e-mails, i realized that i had more than one page of e-mails to go through. so i went to look at the very last page.

and sitting--at the bottom of the screen--were 12 e-mails ranging in dates from august 10th to august 30th, 2002.

2002. as in...almost 5 years ago.

a few of them were from my grandmother pre-alzheimers. some were from old walker friends. some from people i forgot even existed. ...and all of them were from 2002.

i don't know what to make of this.

mustache out.

ps. i will be at school tomorrow.

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, May 09, 2007, Blogger swalker said...

As in, emails you had never recieved in the first place? Someone else was tlaking about just getting some emails from several months ago the other day.

 
At 10:34 PM, May 09, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Kubas comin' back, good times, good times... Although I'll be sad to give up my extra desk space in econ.

 
At 6:30 AM, May 10, 2007, Blogger lancha2012 said...

blessed you that understand all that you write in to your blog... blessed you!!
I can't understand very much, unfortunately.

 
At 6:40 AM, May 10, 2007, Blogger lancha2012 said...

Last month I have received an email with 3 years of delay... it was of mine ex girlfriend that told me: "Robi I wait you to the 8pm in front of the cafe, I have the batteries of the telephone unloaded. I hope that you read this email within 1 hour, otherwise I will wait you in front of the cafe as a fool up to when you won't read the email. I love you!! Kisses..."

Well, last month I went in front of the cafe, but she wasn't there anymore.

She told me a lie.

 
At 12:02 PM, May 10, 2007, Blogger Rianna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:03 PM, May 10, 2007, Blogger Rianna said...

It was kind of like a time capsul. Or when you clean out under your bed and find all of your valentines from 3rd grade (don't judge me...). Non the less, I think it's kind of cool.

 
At 12:10 PM, May 10, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

man over at wtityb a couple of "superbad" trailers popped up early this morning, apparently from when Tay tried to post them a week or so ago.

and the U of M email system is notorious for sending mail late. although five years is rather unheard of.

maybe the Earth just entered some sort of time-dilation bubble in the cosmic aether. that's the best explanation I have for all of it, anyway.

 
At 10:01 PM, May 10, 2007, Blogger sherlock said...

that is EPIC. I'm pretty sure it was JenDen who blogged about the late mail before.

 
At 7:57 PM, May 13, 2007, Blogger bundy said...

i love chicken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home