Saturday, September 15, 2007

But for him it's a walkspace

I am a weak-willed individual. I was just reading the "The Beginning of the End" comment thread. I gave up somewhere around 550.
On another note, yesterday, I recieved literature from 6 different colleges/universities. I think that's a Bockmed single-day record. It's kind of annoying though. Half of it goes straight into the recycling. Among the universities that have sent me stuff (unsolicited), are: All of the Ivy Leaguers, and MIT. It's flattering, but really, I don't think I'll apply to any of them. Doing the applications just seems like more work than it's worth, they want all kinds of SAT II's, (F that, I'm done with tests), application fees, + if I do get in, do I want to go that far away just to go to school at an expensive institution with a bunch of tools? So, after that ramble, Mustache Nation, I'm calling to you for a favor... Where should I apply? I'm thinkin' something along the lines of the U of M, Wash U, and Northwestern. But, I feel like I should maybe add another one or two to that list. Ideas? (Yes Kubas, I've thought about UVA)

love,
Bockmed

9 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, September 15, 2007, Blogger royalewithcheese_ said...

Concordia baby. it costs just enough for you to feel superior to most other schools and you get to have a cob of corn as a mascot...

 
At 4:16 PM, September 15, 2007, Blogger keuber said...

wah-hoo-wah, wah-hoo wah, uni-v, virginia!
hoo-rah-ray, hoo-rah-ray, ray, ray, U-VA!

 
At 12:37 PM, September 16, 2007, Blogger Comrade_Bazarov said...

nothing like UCLA

 
At 2:59 PM, September 18, 2007, Blogger Hillstorm said...

if you haven't applied to the u of m and are thinking about it, I would get the application in asap.

 
At 3:07 PM, September 18, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Northwestern has been good for the first 9 hours or so.

 
At 4:40 PM, September 18, 2007, Blogger Comrade_Bazarov said...

Maxwell!
I have been trying to call you for the last three days and all I got was the lousy voicemail.
Where the hell is my fourth gumshoe?
And whom to I pay (and I suppose, how do I pay) if I want to renew my subscription?

 
At 9:11 PM, September 18, 2007, Blogger Josh said...

tirth:

send your current address to

gumshoemagazine@gmail.com and i will mail it asap.

if you want to renew your subscription, you may send $5 to

josh mattson
1708 como ave.
minneapolis mn 55414

 
At 10:04 PM, September 18, 2007, Blogger Comrade_Bazarov said...

thanks a lot josh

 
At 4:06 PM, September 19, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Wow tirth, you typed "hell."


Good job

 

Post a Comment

<< Home