Sunday, September 16, 2007

Rice Crispy bars are delicious

Today, while killing time during my open hour, I stumbled across the funniest thing ever. Seriously, click on it, you might think it's a joke.
And it's time to segway into other news. See, that's nice because I spelled Segway, which isn't how you spell segue. The reason I chose to do so is because we had to do research on the company that makes Segway for economics.... Which was fruitless, and lacking a real point. In other economic news: I took probably the funniest test ever today------
For one thing, the person from first hour who had my copy of the test had marked on it... with question marks next to 75% of the questions,
13. The concept of the "invisible hand" suggests:

B) Adam Smith was an opium addict.

8.According to the above information:
C)Texas will exchange lettuce with Michigan for garbage.

If I were an opium-addicted 'father' of economics, I would come up with a concept related to gravy. As demand for gravy decreases, the top of the boat becomes stagnant and comes out rather chunky, as opposed to as a smooth liquid, thus decreasing the price of said gravy, and the excess supplies become less profitable. If the gravy company is unable to profitably sell the surplus of gravy, the gravy company goes out of business, that is, into the garbage.
See, I'm an economics stud.

Speaking of studs... What has two thumbs and is more jacked than half of the football players on the field?



This Guy.




If I could grow up to be half the man Ed Hochuli is, I would be....
really jacked.













Quote of the day: (in two parts)
first, a little background information. Somehow, Brita Springstead gets A's in nearly everything. I say somehow, because (and those who know her can back me up) she is perhaps the spaciest person you will ever meet. Spacy, as in, there is nothing between her ears... except space.
Earlier that day-Brita-"You're meaner than Osama Bin Laden."

after several more Bin Laden comments:

Brita-"I don't know, I geuss I've just been thinking about Osama a lot today."
Me-"Were you touching yourself?"
others-(cacophonous laughter)

Friday I shall reunite with my muslim brother in Minneapolis, and it shall be glorious.

love,
Bockmed

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, September 21, 2007, Blogger Koreann said...

No offense Bock.
I didn't understand anything in the first paragraph of your mumble jumble.
I swear to you I read it about 3 times. (more like once) and didn't get your sentence structure. It lacked a certain continuiety that made it difficult to comprehend - you need to learn how to be more colloquial.
I wouldn't lie to you.
And I'm not trying to be mean.
But the Mustache audience needs to have instant access to your posts' enjoyable qualities.


And this was my harsh Alan HewSHITt analysis of your work.
You may hate me.
But you should hate yourself more.

Where did you find that picture of the ref. Does it say GAY IMAGES on the side...?

 
At 2:54 PM, September 21, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure it says GETTY images

 

Post a Comment

<< Home