Monday, October 08, 2007

delaying the inevitable

so today while making mountain dew popsicles i opened up my freezer and noticed that there was a bag of totino's pizza rolls inside. i completely forgot that i put those in there. needless to say, i checked the expiration date and they expired on october 4, 2007. dang.

upon realizing this tragedy i began to panic...because i had no idea what else in my room may have expired! i frantically looked at all of the food in my dorm and feared that perhaps most of it had long passed the recommended shelf life. i was really worried about my can of turkey spam, but this sense of fear quickly turned into relief as i read the expiration date:

"june 27............2010"

that is all from this mustache...i have to go buy some new milk. take care world...mustache out!

4 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, October 08, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you didn't throw away those pizza rolls only 4 days after the expiration date, especially when ther are people like me who can't afford snack foods. All i have in my fridge is water, an apple and some Kool Aid.

 
At 10:41 AM, October 09, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

I don't even HAVE a fridge.

But tay lets me use his.


And yeah Kubas, you better have eaten those pizza rolls.

Mmmmmm. Pizza rolls.

 
At 3:15 PM, October 09, 2007, Blogger Sara Ann said...

Indeed, consider those among us who have resorted to stealing food from the dining hall.

I'm up to eleven apples now, three slices of pizza, and six muffins.

Or if you are worried about the pizza rolls going bad, you should cook some of them and then give them to some people you don't really like. If they die within twenty four hours, you know to throw out the bag. If not - you can eat the rest of them and nobody will ever know the difference.

 
At 10:51 PM, October 09, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

Kubas, you should save that turkey spam and give it to me as a graduation gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home