Bock is gone, Kubas is gone, and Bundy is gone. It's time to move on, get back to blogging and stop crying. That said, I've yet to do an official "college post" updating people on classes and life in general. So here it goes.
- It rains a lot here. I've been keeping track for the last couple weeks, and it has rained seven times the last two weeks. Even when it isn't raining there are almost always standing puddles of water in the grass because the ground is waterlogged. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but I bike everywhere so it is kind of inconvenient. Not only do I get soaked going to classes everyday (not a huge deal), but my brakes on my bike don't work when wet, making biking on the sides of the shitty streets here slightly dangerous.
- So far, classes have been really easy. This is either because I had all of them in high school (Chemistry, Precalc, Economics, and a Health/Gym class), or just because UW-Superior isn't a very challenging school. I seriously haven't studied at all, other than doing assigned problems, and I got 100% or better on both my midterms so far.
- The food here is delicious.
- I managed to score a single room, it's fairly big because all the rooms are the same, a single just means I don't have to share it with anyone
- People in my gym class are now calling me "The Janitor" because I wore my Manly Mustache shirt on the first day.
Let's all just move on. I would like our contributors who left to come back, but this blog started with four people and it can definitely continue to survive with four.