Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thank The Lord For The Nighttime

My recent semi-ironic Neil Diamond kick has yielded up yet another possible sub-title for the night-hunt: this post's title. However, I think Riddles In The Dark is much creepier, and thus better for our assasain themed-teams. Don't worry, there will be plenty of chances for a Neil Diamond themed hunt in the future. Who's feeling a winter hunt over Christmas break, by the way?

Because summer is slightly more than 1/2 way done, now is the perfect time for my pre-school anxiety to begin. I know, I know, I'll probably do just fine. But I think one of the keys to my academic success thus far has been my irrational fear that I'll fuck up at some point. Really keeps me motivated. So...anybody reccomend any physics texts I should look into?

A Google search for "Max Kuehn" revealed this charming young actor of the same name.

How am I supposed to compete with this? I guess he is a ginger, and therefore soulless, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, July 20, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

Special Skills:

Basketball
Skateboarding
Rapping
Drums
Piano
Guitar
Bass

No man on earth could compete with that.

and max, you act?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home