Sunday, August 13, 2006

bye bye, blogger









Events listed in the order they will occur.

Well, I'm off for my manly adventure. How long will I be gone? Who knows. I'd give it a minimum of 10 days.

...Now (as custom) I need to rant to my fellow contributors...The three of you who are never here should try to pick up some slack. Otherwise, I'm sure the blog will be in great hands with Kurt and Max. What Manly Men!

To any friends who might be leaving for college while I'm away...take care! Don't work too hard, I wish I could say goodbye in person, but for now this will have to do. Hopefully I'll run into some of you over the upcoming year! For the rest who will be around when I return, I'll try to make an effort to say adios!! It's been an honor.

"Mustache Out!!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Kubas, I really hope you're back before I'm out of here for the U. It would be a shame not to shake the hand one last time of a famous mustache, co-worker, and $75 recruitment bonus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home