Monday, September 11, 2006

Chronicle Of A Dearth Foretold

My fellow mustaches, I will try to be understanding concerning your lack of posts.

School has begun, and as we all know, school sucks. All that working for your future takes up valuable time that could be used for pointless blogging. Sam Walker lashed out again against the blogging world that he feels has deserted and shunned him, and that can be a bummer. But I can't carry this blog all by myself! Here, I'll get you started. Here's a link to a fun video. It was already posted on some blog, ISLOB or something, but no one reads that tripe so I figured I'd better link it here. (Kubas or kurt, feel free to make this a nice in-blog window, however one does that.)

P.S.: So I guess Sam Walker was really sick today and went home from like 2nd to 5th hour. The funny thing is, I totally couldn't tell he was sick at all, before or after. He just disappeared for 3 hours, then reappeared looking the same as ever. The question here is, is this a commentary on a) My sub-par observational skills
b) Sam's ghoulish everyday appearance
c) Sam's stoic unwillingness to display any discomfort
d) Sam's sneaky desire to skip physics and calc

P.P.S.: Look's like we're in for another stellar season of CSI: Miami, if the teaser trailer is any proof. Long story short, H needs to go to Brazil to kill his wife's killer. Here's my brief synopsis.
(Shot of Horatio putting on sunglasses)
H:Looks like we're going to Brazil.
TEXT: THIS MONDAY
(Swooping shot of Miami through an orange filter)
TV'S HOTTEST SHOW
(Horatio puts his arms akimbo and turns to look at the camera, quick cut to a girl in a bikini climbing out of a pool)
COMES TO THE SEXIEST PLACE ON EARTH
(Shot of Rio di Janero, belly to knee shot of woman in bikini walking w/ orange filter)
Bad guy: You know how this is gonna end?
H: I know exactly how it's going to end.
CSI: MIAMI

Oh man. The sexiest place on earth. The sexiest man on earth. This could get messy.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, September 12, 2006, Blogger Erik said...

Whatever, kid, whatever. Picking on IHOB is like picking on a retarded kid to his/her face. It's fairly easy to think of insults, but you're a total asshole for doing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home