Monday, September 11, 2006

"They light up the crowd, and don't talk too loud..."

what i don't like:

mr. pelkey assigning 14 exercises. (it's a lot)
basic spanish review
3 APs in the morning
31 people in debate


things that are cool:

andrew kubas on baritone
mr. borash
mustaches


why my grandpa is amazing:

  1. he sent me an e-mail
  2. he's old. and he knows how to use e-mail
  3. he says, "Say Hello to all your family and keep checking out the chicks at school. Brightens up the day."

notice the use of something pure (family) added to something dirty (teenage behavior) all in one awkward thought. god, he must have been such a pimp back in the day.

funny spanish today...

(sra. qualley teaching us how to use the 'personal a' in espanol): "you wouldn't say in english, 'i need an andrew.'"

me: "sure you would." [class laughter] "it happens to me all the time."

ohh...wayyy too arrogant and inappropriate.

GOTV tomorrow: MN primary. vote bread party!

mustache out.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, September 11, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

frigg. Are the Bread Party primaries on the ballot? And who are we running for various judgeships?

 
At 10:26 PM, September 11, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Kubas, I can get you your own baritone. We have about 3 extras.

31 people? Quick, what are the lowlights?

And Houle, the write-in ballot is the core of the Bread Party election plan.

 
At 10:26 PM, September 11, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

oh shit my new profile pic looks awesome

 
At 10:55 PM, September 11, 2006, Blogger m_kummet said...

i love old people sometimes. my great uncle once sent me a thank you not for sending him a thank you card, and priscilla (aka jane...?) came over tonight and referred to my clarinet as a "licorice stick" WTF!?

sorry you got dissed in spanish,:( but kate was totally loving it!

 
At 11:16 PM, September 11, 2006, Blogger gracia said...

so tomorrow I think I will wear my mustache shirt just to provoke some interesting reactions. will it work? maybe.

 
At 6:56 PM, September 12, 2006, Blogger keuber said...

maybe??

try YES.

 
At 11:17 PM, September 12, 2006, Blogger Kelsi said...

Why are 31 people in debate? Can that many even fit in Herr P's room? More to the point, does this mean I don't have to go to StudCong this year?

P.S. Of course Borash is cool.

 
At 10:39 AM, September 13, 2006, Blogger Elfie said...

You're on baritone? That's really cool. Why though?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home