Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Hunted Wumpus

Mrs. Niemi was talking to the class about our doom-spiral synthesis question project, and she asked a few people what their topics were. I, being a jackass, immediately started thinking about a fake-out project. The idea was, if she called on me, I'd deliver it deadpan, she'd start moving on, then do a little verbal double-take. Hey, I was bored.

My mind raced, and I came up with: Neonaziism in South America.

I was dissatsified at first, and I came up with a short list of other gag topics ("Magic: The Gathering", "Coors v. Pabst", "Ford Trucks: How Bad Do They Suck?"), but really, Neonaziism in South America is my favorite.

Are they still around? What do you suppose they're up to these days?


I have 1.2 days worth of music which describes itself as "Alternative & Punk" (yes, they all included the ampersand), but only 7.1 hours of just "Alternative", and a mere 7.9 minutes of simply "Punk." What does this say about me?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Coors v. Pabst. Niemi would've loved it.

 
At 2:53 PM, November 08, 2006, Blogger swalker said...

It says that 'Alternative & Punk' is one of the default categories in iTunes' implementation of the ID3 standard, while 'Punk' is not.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home