Wednesday, June 06, 2007

grow it...grow it good.

ladies and gentlemen, i write to you this evening because i need your voice.

earlier this month i made a deal/bet with my father:

from june 1st-june 30th, he was going to grow a mustache. if he did so, on july 1, i was going to shave my head.

well, i woke up this morning....and my father had a clean shaven face.

SHAME ON YOU, JEFF KUBAS!

so...the question remains: should i shave my head?

last year the theme was, "the fro has got to go!" this year...i'm not so sure. please, let me know your opinions.

many mustache blessings.


Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger Rianna said...

Well, I don't care shaved or not, just don't smoke pot and straighten your hair ever again please. I might have nightmares.

 
At 8:22 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger CoachDub said...

Yeah, you do look rather stoner-esque there, Andrew.

 
At 11:10 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger Hillstorm said...

WHY DID YOU STRAIGHTEN IT WITHOUT ME!!

 
At 11:11 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

I think that's more the gave-up-on-life-like-a-week-ago-man look than the hair, though.

 
At 11:19 PM, June 07, 2007, Blogger 3_the_hard_way said...

That picture says, "If I were a shoe, I would be the one in the dumpster. Dark, Dirty and Unkown."

 
At 2:52 AM, June 08, 2007, Blogger Koreann said...

clean shaven heads don't sell as well as jewfros.
We(the LTE) need the publicity...

it's your call.
Personally? I'll want to be there if you do, I will be crying off in a corner. I love your curls.

 
At 10:29 AM, June 08, 2007, Blogger Hillstorm said...

your hair looks like sanjaya's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home