Tuesday, June 12, 2007

tears in my eyes

well. that was interesting.

let me say: i have had literally no involvement in my grad party planning. and, honestly, i couldn't be happier.

so now that my sister has purchased all of the decorations/plates/food/tent/anything and i'm sure she has chosen very feminine colors...anyone reading this who is among the mustache faithful...you are more than welcome to attend my grad party.

june 30th. 1:00-5:00. my house.

if you are feeling very generous: i enjoy scratch games. oh...and i need new shoes. (that is perhaps the biggest understatement on this blog. maybe i'll post pictures later.)

mustache out!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, June 13, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

My Grad Party is also June 30th 11am-4pm

 
At 4:55 AM, June 14, 2007, Blogger fayna said...

Don't be sad keuber!
if you'll visit my "new" blog you'll feel happier, I tell you :)

God bless Mustaches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home