Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fall Breaks And Back To Winter

After a week of backpacking through Pennsylvania (more on that later), I have arrived at Northwestern University. I'm only freaking out a little bit. Good for me.

My roomate Tay and I ended up on the fourth floor in a corner room in Allison Hall, the best dorm on campus. We've got mixed reports on the room so far: it's isolated, but kind of private; we're right at the vertex of the guys' and girls' wings, but we're also right next to the RA; and we're close to the stairs and bathroom, which means both convenience and potential annoyance. I'm doing my best to combat the tendency to skip right over our room by playing loud music on my $50 Insignia speakers. The strategy has been surprisingly successful so far.

I've met a lot of unbearable frat types, a couple of hilarious stoners, some very pretty Asian girls, and more awkward, nerdy motherfuckers than you can shake a stick at.



I'm glad to see the blog is still up and running. Welcome, Mr. Bock. I would like to see some updates from Messrs Hukriede, Patel, and Bundy, however.

I need to go learn about choices involving alcohol. I promise I'll drop some photos of Pennsylvania later.



p.s.: Top major contenders as of right now, in no particular order:
Economics
Art History
German
English
Religion
Psychology

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, September 19, 2007, Blogger Bockmed said...

Does anyone else find it ironic that Maxwell's roomate's name is Tay?

 
At 11:21 PM, September 19, 2007, Blogger CoachDub said...

In my younger and wilder days, one of my favorite past times was shaking sticks at awkward, nerdy motherfuckers.

 
At 12:40 AM, September 20, 2007, Blogger Josh said...

no, i don't find it ironic

 
At 11:37 AM, September 21, 2007, Blogger Koreann said...

I find it even MORE ironic that he is coming across Asians. PROOF that they DO exist and are out there.
Somewhere.

Among thorns.


Thorns being quite synonymous to people of the white race.

 
At 6:20 PM, October 01, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

yelllllloooowwwwww FEVAH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home