Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Adventures Of The World's Tallest Puppy

I went on a super wholesome apple picking adventure today. $5 in gas and $5 for apples was more than worth a day's worth of apple picking, apple eating, apple tree climbing, and apple throwing.

My main reason for this post is not to fill you in with the captivating details of my Saturday, but to display an image of the finest apple I picked today. I included a tennis ball to try to give a sense of scale. It's kind of hard to appreciate unless you're holding it in your hand.


It's a Northern Spy. I think I'll name it Newton.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, October 09, 2007, Blogger Maya Kuehn said...

and then i ate it for dinner.

 
At 10:48 PM, October 09, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

ahmed and i left an apple sit on top of our microwave last year from about october to may. it wasn't really solid and was probably fermenting by the time we did away with it.

 
At 2:40 PM, October 14, 2007, Blogger Pammy said...

you so should have thrown it at someone. i'm sure it would have made a satisfying squelch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home