Wednesday, September 26, 2007

it's like a maiden voyage.

in roughly one hour i will take my first test of my collegiate life. our professor e-mailed us the instructions online:

1.) arrive at willey hall.
2.) upon arrival, undo belt.
3.) pull down pants.
4.) bend over.

but after that, there aren't any more instructions. i'm pretty sure i learned what comes next during my college of liberal arts orientation last summer. (really, what topic didn't we go over)

i've taken all of the pre-tests and done fairly well, but i feel as though i'm nowhere near prepared as i should be. while most of the stuff covered in chapters 1-4 were supposed to be "review," i don't recollect doing much of it in high school.

we'll see how it goes. wish me luck. for the next hour i think i'm going to take in some final-minute-crunch-time-studying.

mustache out!

2 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, September 27, 2007, Blogger royalewithcheese_ said...

Godspeed Kubas... godspeed

 
At 11:29 PM, September 28, 2007, Blogger Hillstorm said...

i made 4 stupid mistakes. the 5th one ill accept. (I got partial credit.. on a multiple choice test). Still I did better on every other practice test. I'm a little disappointed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home