Tuesday, October 02, 2007

like OMGWTFBBQ

Today, I showed up for the college fair at 10:17 and left at 10:22. Yep. It's like A1 Steak Sauce... that important.
Then, I played some relatively intense ultimate frisbee over at Gregory Park.

Today's Word of the Day, brought to you by Merriam Webster is
morganatic \mor-guh-NAT-ik\ adjective
: of, relating to, or being a marriage between a member of a royal or noble family and a person of inferior rank in which the rank of the inferior partner remains unchanged and the children of the marriage do not succeed to the titles, fiefs, or entailed property of the parent of higher rank

I think words like this are pretty pointless. Nobody uses them and I think it would probably be easier just to say of, relating or being a marrriage between a member of a royal......

But I digress. Let's back the train up for a sec. This homecoming week sucks as far as dressup days go. Let's take a look:
Mon: 80s day. --How 'bout some originality?
Tues: Black and White Day-- No it's not movement towards racial equality. This will probably be the second-most-participated-in day. I wore black dress pants a white dress shirt and a bitchin' white shoe/black shoe combo. Yeah.
Wed: Celebrity Day-- Or as the announcements would call it "Famous Person Day." Doesn't that just sound wrong in some way? Anyway, probably 0 participation.
Thurs: Disney Day-- Um... ok
Fri: Warrior Spirit Day-- No surprises here. Generally a good idea.

And that brings me to my latest discovery. For those of you who haven't been watching Dancing With the Stars, I suggest, start NOW. Thanks to girls with great bodies dancing provocatively wearing barely-there costumes, I have developed a deep appreciation for ballroom dancing.

I promised an update so here it is. I think our new mascott (pending school board approval) is going to be a Roman warrior.

Here it is, your Quote of the Day:
"Oh yes!" followed by Ryan Fellman moving intentionally into the path of a frisbee... and getting his cojones pwned. I geuss homecoming buttons don't make good nut cups.

love,
Bockmed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home