Wednesday, April 26, 2006

right now i'm smoking a coccinelle

First off, congratulations to the Mustaches who participated in state KB. (constant_k) I suppose congratulations is due for all the others in the blogosphere...well done. On behalf of the entire Mustache Nation, we are proud.

Today during tennis, I realized...Mr. Whalen is the manliest mustache at school!


Just look at that thing!

This is mainly a post for anyone participating in the Italian Party Video...if Bundy and myself are called up to play in Moorhead on Saturday...we might have to postpone the filming. Would Sunday work for any of you?

If we don't have to go to tennis...Saturday will mark the greatest video the Mustaches have ever produced! Until then I'd like to wish everyone an emphatic "Ciao!"

(The title of the post is a lovely message fayna sent my way. coccinelle=ladybug)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, April 26, 2006, Blogger constant_k said...

Sunday or saturday works for me, provided I don't shred my ankle trying to play tennis tommorow.

 
At 10:32 PM, April 26, 2006, Blogger sherlock said...

I know what you're all thinking: "Ah, damn, it's Cameron." But if I'm allowed to participate, Saturday does not work for me and Sunday would.

 
At 10:38 AM, April 27, 2006, Blogger fayna said...

I will be on a quiz television on Saturday! all about soccer!
I'll have to smoke a lot of ladybugs to mantaine the calm..
Please don't give up talking to me if I lose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home