Saturday, June 16, 2007

Just A "B" And An "E" Away From A Cool $300

Dear Andrew Kubas:


Please to explain if I won something on this lotto ticket you so thoughtfully gave me at my grad party? I have two words (AUNT and COURT) for sure, but I'm uncertain about the status of the word in the lower left (C$IN).

Are the $ free spaces? If that's the case, then I'm thinking that I may not have only won back the three hard earned dollars you invested in this magnificent gift, but also gained two more such sums, for a grand total of $9, as my $3 prize would be tripled due to the presence of the $ in one of my completed words.

Am I reading this correctly?


P.S.: Prompted by a prepoderance of influences ($50 in soon-to-be-forgotten Target gift cards from my grad party, a sale at Target, and boredom), I bit the bullet and purchased Mario Party 8 for the Wiiiiiiiii. It is pretty good times. I need a couple more Wii-motes, though, to get the full benefits.


P.P.S.: I worked breakfast this morning at the LoLodge. At one point, as I carried an armload of dirty dishes back to the kitchen, an old woman observed my belabored condition and chuckled "heh heh heh got a match?"

And I did NOT say "Yeah, my ass and your face."



I deserve a raise.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, June 17, 2007, Blogger Maya Kuehn said...

got a match? i don't know that i've heard that one.

 
At 1:46 AM, June 19, 2007, Blogger Koreann said...

Please, for the love of all things manly - do a blog on Bear Grylls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home