Friday, June 15, 2007

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

This summer has so far been going fast, though nowhere near as fast as it should be. I want to start the next leg of my life. College seems like a whole other journey that will be very very enjoyable. However having to work day after day definitely dampens your spirit and is starting to make me have have a case of the monday's. ("I think I might just come up shooting")
Is there anyway to get rid of these blues?

On a rather odd side note, I just saw Mr. Brooks. It was a decent flick and I would suggest going to see it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, June 15, 2007, Blogger royalewithcheese_ said...

I just don't work. it's working out so far.

 
At 2:13 PM, June 16, 2007, Blogger constant_k said...

Good post tom

This makes, what, 5?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home